Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hush Hush week!

As a big fan of Becca Fitzpatrick, I thought I would dedicate a week to her Hush Hush trilogy, sans the third book "Silence" as we are still eagerly awaiting its October release. While I love the first two books, I will be reading them again this week so I can give a fresh review on them.

For a young adult fantasy series, I think it is amazing! It is written by the one and only Becca Fitzpatrick. The story is told by the main character Nora Grey who is a young student, thrown into a world of fallen angels, not surprisingly, she falls for the fallen angel Patch. What I like about this trilogy is that its not your typical girl falls for guy who she really shouldnt story.... but we get more action and a whole group of other characters thrown into the mix. To learn more about the series, keep track of my blog this week for reviews and comments. The third book is going to be amazing!

For those already a fan of the series, the author is also going on a UK tour! Details below.

The books in the series are:
Hush Hush
Crescendo
Silence (out October)







UK Tour details:

Tuesday October 18
6:30 pm
Talk & Signing at Foyles Bookshop
The Gallery space
Foyles
Charing Cross Road
London
WC2H 0EB

Saturday, October 22
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Signing at Eternal Twilight 6
Hilton Metropole,
Birmingham NEC

For more UK locations click here.
For US tour details click here.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog- very beautiful how it is set up! This post makes me definitely want to read Hush, Hush- I had heard a lot about it, but did not get it yet. You definitely pull the possible reader in with this tidbit and post- I am now excited to read it and hear more about what you think of it as well as the upcoming tour!

    http://bookwormcastle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog and great post. I definitely want to track down a copy of Hush, Hush asap :)

    http://project-tbr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Thanks, Kris! Hope you enjoy SILENCE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!
    The Hush, Hush series is one of my favorites! I'm dying to read Silence! The cover is gorgeous!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty blog. Hush, hush sounds excellent I will be looking out for a copy. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments. I adore this series and am now even more excited as author Becca commented on it :) That made my week!

    I hope you all enjoy the series!

    ReplyDelete