Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Follow Friday


Taking a short break from Austen Week for a few minutes, I thought I would finish the year with Follow Friday. Follow Friday is simple, you answer the question posed by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and follow a whole bunch of awesome bloggers.

Q: If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

A really tough one.... you would think I would pick an Austen novel since I am doing a whole week for her, but I don't think I would survive it. If I was a teenager I would go for Twilight, Hush, Hush or Fallen just because of the whole teenage love stories...
In all seriousness (as serious as this question gets) how can I not go with Harry Potter! I absolutely love Hogwarts and while I would prefer to live in a magical world without dying at the hands of Voldemort and his evil sidekicks, It is still my favourite choice. After all I live in London, I love school (especially Hogwarts), am regularly at platform 9 3/4 and I want to play Quidditch and do magic! So yes I dont want to be a muggle and I want to run away with Oliver Wood and live in a gorgeous 5 level white stucco Victorian house in Kensington!


14 comments:

  1. New follower. I chose Harry Potter as well. I guess this was a popular choice this week.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kris. Just stopping by to follow and say hello. I guess I'll see you at Hogwarts.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Going to ne Hogwarts would be freakin' awesome, and LOL at the running away part! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Harry Potter all the way!!

    Awesome post, new follower:D

    Fran
    BookChowDown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Harry Potter! Oh the things I would do if I could do magic!!
    New follower
    Visit My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I so want to be part of Harry Potter. I'd love to go to Diagon Alley and Hogwarts and Hogsmeade.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harry Potter, absolutely! Love it! New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hogwarts would be sooo cool. Pretty great choice :) I'd want to be a Griffindor or a HufflePufF :)

    Merry Christmas :)
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray to Harry Potter! We all love HP!

    New follower! :)
    Please check out my FF too:
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your answer...HP all the way! New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. bahahahaha, I love it! He is pretty cute isn't he...
    I would LOVE to be stuck in Harry Potter world. But, I personally would pick the world of JRR Tolkien first. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Harry Potter and wouldn't mind living in Hogwarts forever :) New follower, Happy Holidays!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete