Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies App

Back in August I wrote a review for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, the famous book that combines one of Jane Austens best work and well, Zombies. Take a look back at the review if you want to know more.
The great thing about this book is that it comes in many formats, paperback, hardback and a graphic novel. What is even more interesting is that there is now an interactive app! I have yet to check it out myself but I stumbled across it at another blog (vvb32 reads) and thought I would share it for any of you interested in how some books are turned into awesome apps.

You can find more info on the app at Quirk Books site.
Take a look at the preview of the app below:


If you already have the app, do post a comment below as I would love to hear your opinion on it and perhaps share it with everyone else.

For those interested in the book, you can also win a copy of it at vvb32 reads blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment