Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (2)


A bit slow this week on the reviews as my current book is taking so long to read, so here is another Follow Friday! For those of you not familiar with it, Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you can meet new bloggers and gain more followers! The fun part of it is the random questions! Here we go!

Q. What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

A brilliant question as this is something I always think about. There are so many books I would love to see on the big screen. I guess I am going to have to go with one of my favourites, the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I haven't seen a decent fallen angels series on tv or film, so it would be great to have a new genre to the mix.

Now picking the actors is a huge task, so here are my choices for Patch and Nora. I am a huge fan of Ian Somerhalder in the Vampire Diaries, but I think he would be perfect as Patch. I chose Emma Roberts for Nora as people underestimate her. She is gorgeous, young and a great actress.


What are your choices for Patch and Nora?

Remember, My awesome giveaway is still running! I have hit my goal of 100 which is very exciting! Thanks to all the new followers for helping me along. Have a superb weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Hush hush would be a great choice! I love your choices for cast, I can completely picture them :)

    I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had no idea it would be so difficult. Glad someone agrees with me :) Guess I didnt choose bad then,hehe

      Kris

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Hush, Hush but I've heard great things about the series! Great pick :)

    Here's my my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one either. I am already a follower but came across your post on my blogger feed.http://booketta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your actor / actress pick are spot on. The series is not my fave pnr, but I did crush on Patch...hard. :-)
    Happy Friday. New follower :-)
    My FF: FollowFriday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx :) Yeh ive heard mixed reviews from some people, but Patch is always a winner :)

      Delete
  5. Great pick! I love Ian too, but isn't he a tiny bit old for Patch?
    Old follower.
    Here's my FF:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about that initially, but he looks very young and these days older actors are always cast as younger people. Plus, those eyes!!

      Delete
  6. Haven't read these books yet, but they sound great. :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read Hush Hush (yet) but as a fan of Ian Somerhalder I have to say he's always a good choice. Those mesmerizing eyes! ;D

    New follower. ^^

    Here's my IMM. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldnt agree more... the eyes! the eyes!! hahaha I think thats the major reason I chose him, very swoon worthy :P

      Delete
  8. EEK! Hush Hush for me too!!! I totally agree with your casting choice for Nora! New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah why thanks new follower :) Always lovely to speak with a fellow Hush Hush fan

      Delete
  9. GREAT choices!! I can totally see Ian playing Patch :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like those choices for the cast. I need to go back and read this book again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. What was the last movie Emma was in? I can't remember.
    http://www.alisoncanread.com/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-86.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I love your actors choise! I think Ian probably would be a great Patch (but isn't he a bit old?)
    Emma I think is a great actress, we just need to give her a chance!
    I loved Hush Hush, it will be great if they made a movie of it!

    Love
    Ruty
    http://booksaremywayofliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ian is possibly one of the most handsome guys on planet earth. Okay, now that I'm done swooning (I embrace it) I'm just here to tell you that I passed two awards on to you today! Yup, it's true! : )
    http://writingbelle.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete